Monday, June 9, 2008

A Mexican Wedding

I am back from a week long vacation in Los Barriles at the southern tip of Baha in Mexico. Mr. Olive and I were there to celebrate his younger brothers weddding! This is the first wedding we have been to since our engagement. It was so interesteing to attend a wedding now that I am planning my own. I've never been so interested in the order of the processional, the table display or the napkin colors!

During the trip I've been thinking about lots of wedding details that I need to post about: invitations, upcoming wedding shower, and wedding bands!
For now I will leave you with some wonderful pictures of a beautiful Mexican wedding.
Mr. Olive, Groom (Mr. Olive's brother), Groomsman,
and Fern the ring bearer


The bride and her father

Exchanging of the Rings



Wedding Lasso - A Mexican Tradition



Me & Mr. Olive enjoying the reception.

No comments: