Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello My Name Is


Miss Olive here! Welcome to My Green Wedding Adventure! Mr. Olive and I are busy planning our wedding in Northern California. We will tie the knot on Saturday, October 11, 2008 while overlooking the beautiful Napa Valley.

We recently relocated to New York City from Washington, DC. I work at non-profit that provides support and education for people living with cancer and Mr. Olive does survey research for a business magazine. Our wedding will bring together our passions and unique personalities as we celebrate our love. I consider the environment in every wedding decision while Mr. Olive relishes in tradition and elegance. Needless to say I will not be walking down the aisle in a hemp dress and there will be no vegan eats at our luncheon reception.

Follow along with me as I plan an eco-friendly and socially responsible wedding in disguise.

Image Source

No comments: